Please refer to this page for more information on Docker support in Squash.
Docker image does not exist
- Are you using private docker images? if so, please double check the access credentials for your registry server. Also ensure the image is still available in there.
- Check if the deployment cache is being used, invalidate the cache and restart the deployment.
No such file or directory
- Double check if the COPY commands in the Dockerfiles are correct
- Are you copy files from the assets storage? if so, double check that the correct files are present in the Assets UI in Squash.
- If you are using a Squash YAML file, double check if you have a context_path defined and if the value is correct.